areas of expertise
- Global Business Transformation & Change Leadership
- Complex Programme Delivery & Management
- Global / Corporate Strategy Development
- Commercialisation and Visionary for Emerging Technology Solutions
- Creative Problem Solving & Innovation Leadership
- Development & Leadership of Highly Effective (Global/Virtual/Remote) Teams
- Business Improvement & Solution Design (Org/Culture, Governance, HR, IT, Knowledge Management, Marketing)
- Establishment of Global Outsourcing & Work Sharing Solutions
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) (Hons)
- Certified Practicng Project Director (CPPD), (IPMA)
- Advanced Diploma of Management (Engineering)
- Diploma of Personnel Management
- Diploma of Project Management (Engineering)
Aaron Hudson is a business consultant and project delivery expert with over 22 years’ experience in the creation, planning and implementation of complex ideas that support radical business transformation.
Coriolis Innovation creates results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
Formerly a Captain in the Australian Army, Aaron has delivered a significant portfolio of large, successful projects across industry sectors such as defence, government, energy, health, utilities, infrastructure, oil and gas, mining and transportation.
Aaron has also founded a number of startup companies, and is the co-founder of Grapple, a project planning and automation tool designed to help new and experienced project managers.
Aaron has a Bachelor of Civil Engineering and is a Certified Practicing Project Director with both the Australian and International Project Management Associations.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: