areas of expertise
- Technology spin-offs
- Capacity utilization
- Service offer development
- Sales processes development
- Activity co-ordination to secure markets
- Executive Masters of Business Administration (eMBA), University of the Sunshine Coast
- Diploma of Project Management (DipPM), Australian Institute of Management
- Bachelor of Science (BSc), University of Sunshine Coast
Ben is a scientist and executive who is passionate about helping professional service firms grow through innovation. He has previously founded and grown environmental and engineering consulting firm O2 Group from 2 to 45 people in 5 years, becoming the 35th fastest growing company in Australia in 2015.
He is currently growing EagleIO, a new remote data management company.
We help businesses grow through innovation. Its how to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage.
- Environmental Innovation Award Cement, Concrete and Aggregates (CCAA) (2014)– Turbid (in collaboration with Fulton Hogan) for Turbid/O2 HES Basin on Gold Coast Hard Rock Quarry.
- BRW Fast Starters (2014) – O2 Ecology (No. 98)
- Ovum on the Radar Awards (2014) – Turbid (in collaboration with XIVELY) for integration of IoT to iFOD.
- BRW Fast 100 (2013) – O2 Environment + Engineering (No. 35)
- BRW Fast Starters (2012) – O2 Environment + Engineering (No. 82)
- Sunshine Coast Excellence in Business Award – Environment Industries Large Business (2011) – O2 Environment + Engineering
- Sunshine Coast Excellence in Business Award – Environment Industries Small Business (2010) – O2 Environment + Engineering
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: