areas of expertise
- Business development
- Organisational structuring
- Team integration and partnerships
- Internal processes during growth
- International outsourcing
- Bachelor of Arts (Visual Art and Art History) (UQ),
- Master of Business Administration (QUT),
- Managing Risk and Uncertainty (Exec Ed Programme) Cambridge University
Sarah brings left and right brain thinking together in a practical way. She is a trained creative who has over 12 years’ experience designing and implementing in growth organisations. She has worked in both the public and private sector in Australia, the United Kingdom, and the Philippines.
Coriolis Innovation creates results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
Stand out roles include helping to create the new Directorate of Judicial Offices for the Lord Chief Justice in London and growing the outsourcing arm of Ayima, a global search engine optimisation company. She is an owner in three businesses: a seafood distribution company, an art marketing company and Coriolis Innovation.
Sarah has a Master of Business Administration, a Bachelor of Arts (Visual Arts and Art History) and has done training at Cambridge University (UK) on Managing Risk and Uncertainty.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: