areas of expertise
- Business development
- Organisational structuring
- Team integration and partnerships
- Internal processes during growth
- International outsourcing
- Master of Business Administration (QUT & Case Western Reserve University, Texas),
- Graduate Certificate in Research (UQ, pre-PhD)
Tonya is an authentic leader who aligns teams with a business’s unique challenges. With over 25 years’ business experience in industries including Aviation, Financial Services, Government, Education, Gaming, Media and Retail, Tonya understands what it takes to create an inclusive and high-performing team.
Coriolis Innovation creates results that are actually implementable. That is their strength compared to other consulting companies.
Stand out roles include managing the project teams in change programs with an impact of over $20 million in Virgin Australia and coaching Suncorp leaders through a major change initiative, designed to reconstruct leadership.
If you’d like a free consultation, please start by completing the form: